Saturday, July 28, 2012

Travel Day 3 - July 28

The E-W crew left Yellowstone National Park and Wyoming behind, and traveled north into Montana to I-90. Once they hit I-90, they traveled west to Butte. At Butte they made a lunch stop, then it was on to Missoula. After a break at Missoula, it was on to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

Round Lake SP
Mike gave me a call as they waited for our daughter Jen to arrive from Spokane. Jen loves Red Lobster, so the headed across the street to eat.

After dinner, the group travelled north to Round Lake State Park, which is just south of Sandpoint.  The photo at right is a snip from Mike's mySPOT, using the satellite image background.  I can even tell which site they are spending the night at.  Kinda creepy--big brotherish.





- Ellen

4 comments:

  1. Ellen

    Looks like the gang is really making tracks. I am impressed. I am also impressed with your Blog and the Website.

    No break downs and good weather. OK!

    Roger Cason

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you can track them. Interesting reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. I've enjoyed reading your blog, too. Hopefully when they get to Dawson Creek, they will find some WIFI and sent me pics to add.

      Delete