Monday, July 23, 2012

A Blog About Blogging

Several people have asked me about how to blog. So, what did I do? I created a blog about blogging for the AC'12.

Okay, so I am too obsessed about the web. It isn't enough that I create and maintain several web pages, now I have blogs!

I hope that the How to Blog for AC'12 Convoy blog is helpful. Let me know what you think, and feel free to ask the "how to" questions over at that blog. If I can't answer them, there is a huge resource at Blogger with lots of helpful forums, etc.

When I went to create a new email for the How to Blog for AC'12 Convoy blog, I had several get rejected, which goes to show that there are probably a ton of blogs on how to blog!

I have lots to learn about Blogger myself, and it seems each time I create a new posting, I learn something new.

Now, back to finishing up some things for Mike!

- Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment